We just got a heads up that tomorrow, Verizon Wireless will start a BlackBerry BOGO sale. What’s BOGO mean? Buy One Get One (free)! Here’s the breakdown on how this will work, when you’ll be able to do it, and what’s included (yes, the BlackBerry Storm is even in here as well):
- The promotion runs from tomorrow, February 6th, until March 31st.
- Buy any BlackBerry Verizon offers and get another one for free (equal or lesser value).
- There is no mail in debit card necessary when purchasing the Storm, for the Curve 8330 and 8830, you’ll still get a $70 debit card back from the purchase of the first device.
- Each device requires a two-year activation with corresponding data plan (BlackBerry data plan).
Those look to be the rules and regulations (nothing insane), and here’s the exact pricing for devices:
- BlackBerry Storm, $199.99, no debit card on either first or second Storm
- BlackBerry Curve 8330, $79.99 after a $70 debit card (after Valentine’s Day, it jumps to $99.99)
- BlackBerry 8830 Global, $99.99 after $70 debit card
- BlackBerrry Pearl 8130, $19.99 after $100 debit card
- Palm Centro, $49.99 after a $70 debit card (yes, the Centro is on here as well)
- Samsung Alias, $49.99 after a $50 debit card (yes, the Samsung Alias is on here as well)
So there you have it! Buy a BlackBerry on Verizon, any BlackBerry, and get one free! We can see Verizon pumping out more BlackBerrys than the world’s most famous pie shop. This is going to be good. Anyone out there going to be taking advantage of this?
P.S. We’ve also found out that the target date for the next BlackBerry Storm OS update on Verizon is March 31st. Yeah… exactly.