If you want to make money as a software engineer then your best bet is to work at Google (GOOG). Per the Wall Street Journal, a new study from job listings and information site Glassdoor shows that Google pays its engineers an average base salary of $128,336, nearly $5,000 more than Facebook (FB), the second-highest paying company, pays its engineers. Glassdoor also found that Apple (AAPL) pays its engineers an average of $114,413, that eBay (EBAY) pays $108,809, and Zynga (ZNGA) pays $105,568. The average overall salary for software engineers in the United States stands at $92,648.
- Scary probiotics recall: If you have this supplement, throw it out now
- 20 crazy Amazon Black Friday deals that somehow just came back
- Security holes discovered in 9 popular routers – is yours on the list?
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
December 5th, 2021