If you want to make money as a software engineer then your best bet is to work at Google (GOOG). Per the Wall Street Journal, a new study from job listings and information site Glassdoor shows that Google pays its engineers an average base salary of $128,336, nearly $5,000 more than Facebook (FB), the second-highest paying company, pays its engineers. Glassdoor also found that Apple (AAPL) pays its engineers an average of $114,413, that eBay (EBAY) pays $108,809, and Zynga (ZNGA) pays $105,568. The average overall salary for software engineers in the United States stands at $92,648.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- See why TikTok is so obsessed with this $20 Amazon find
- Fourth stimulus check update: Try these 5 programs to get payments now
October 19th, 2021