If you want to make money as a software engineer then your best bet is to work at Google (GOOG). Per the Wall Street Journal, a new study from job listings and information site Glassdoor shows that Google pays its engineers an average base salary of $128,336, nearly $5,000 more than Facebook (FB), the second-highest paying company, pays its engineers. Glassdoor also found that Apple (AAPL) pays its engineers an average of $114,413, that eBay (EBAY) pays $108,809, and Zynga (ZNGA) pays $105,568. The average overall salary for software engineers in the United States stands at $92,648.
- Dangerous hand sanitizer recall: Check if you have any in your home
- Better than stimulus checks, this program gets certain people up to $17,500 for free
- Surprise stimulus checks could come after Thanksgiving – here’s how much you get
- 100,000 pounds of chicken are recalled at Trader Joe’s & Kroger
- TikTok is freaking out about a so-called hidden iPhone messaging app
November 24th, 2021
November 26th, 2021