Target’s Black Friday ad is already official, meaning you have a pretty good idea of what to expect from the giant retailer this Black Friday season. However, just like any other big retail chain out there, Target will offer buyers new deals extending well beyond the traditional Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping days.
The company’s “10 Days of Deals” promotion is now live, with Target offering customers some great sale prices on a wide range of products.
MUST SEE: Amazon’s big Black Friday sale is now live – here’s everything you need to know
According to BFAds.net, Target REDcard members will get an automatic 5% deals on all purchases, and shipping is free on all Target online orders (there’s no minimum order required to take advantage of free shipping). Finally, coupon code “TGTA39R9” will get you $5 off orders totaling at least $50.
Additionally, Target is offering 20% off toys through Wednesday, November 25th, but you need to apply code “TOYS” to your shopping cart. Below, you can check out Target’s other deals that’ll be available to buyers in the coming days — and these are all in addition to Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions.
- 11/23 – 20% off Kitchen Items w/ Promo Code “KITCHEN”
- 11/24 – 40% Off Sleepwear w/ Promo Code “SLEEP”
- 11/25 – BOGO Free Frozen Pizza (in-store only)
- Thanksgiving – Shop Doorbusters All Day Long!
- Black Friday – Spend $75, Get 20% Off a Future Purchase 12/4 – 12/13
- 11/28 – $50 Off $100+ Holiday Shop Purchases w/ Promo Code “MERRY”
- 11/29 – Buy 2 Get 1 Free Action Figures and Fashion Dolls w/ Promo Code “TOYS”
- Cyber Monday – 15% Off Sitewide w/ Promo Code “CYBER15”
- 12/1 – 25% Off Beauty & Personal Care w/ Promo Code “BEAUTY”
On Sunday, Target offered 10% off Electronics and Entertainment purchases online, though that deal is no longer valid.
Be sure to visit our Black Friday 2015 hub for more deals and sales events throughout the month.