Sorry, AT&T (T) — it seems that the Federal Communications Commission is willing to let T-Mobile merge with another company after all, as long as it doesn’t involve you. Bloomberg reports on its Twitter account that the FCC has approved the proposed merger between T-Mobile and MetroPCS (PCS), which still has to be approved by MetroPCS shareholders to become official. This last step could be particularly tricky, however, since some shareholders last year filed a lawsuit to block the merger while accusing the companies of “cheating shareholders” by “drastically” undervaluing MetroPCS’ worth.
- New Fossil discovery just revealed the biggest land mammal ever to walk the Earth
- ‘Loki’ might’ve already solved one of Marvel’s biggest MCU mysteries
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – find out how much you’ll get
- This is going to turn so many people against smart thermostats
- We can’t stop staring at Apple’s stunning leaked iPhone 13 design in this YouTube video