The HTC One S may launch on the nation’s fourth largest network on April 22nd, according to a purported internal screenshot obtained by TmoNews. The One S features an ultra-thin 7.9-millimeter case that houses a 4.3-inch qHD AMOLED display, a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, a 8-megapixel camera, 16GB of internal storage and runs Sense 4.0 over Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It should be noted, however, that in the past T-Mobile has typically launched devices on a Wednesday or Friday, and not Sunday, a day on which rate plan changes usually come. The leaked screen capture can be found after the break.
- The iPhone trick in this viral TikTok is being called ‘life-changing’
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- Could Loki be responsible for the most amazing scene in ‘Endgame’?
- iPhone 13 prices might have leaked three months early
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!