If you haven’t heard yet, T-Mobile has started to sell their brand new BlackBerry 8320. You should be able to pick these up by ordering direct from T-Mobile, or from a store, though we’re not sure if this is a case of some stores just selling early, or an official notice from corporate giving the "OK". One BGR reader sent us a plethora of pictures of his brand new device, and we’ve added them in our gallery. So, the question is, did you get a T-Mobile BlackBerry 8320 today? And if so, Pale Gold, or Titanium?
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- 10 hidden deals only Amazon Prime members can get
- 2 urgent recalls that parents with babies need to know about
- New scientific paper claims octopuses are actually aliens from outer space
- Millions of people can file for more stimulus money starting right now
- Meet the $28 gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time