What, you don’t remember? For all you road warriors out there, the new Sprint Overdrive sure seems like a no brainer. In addition to offering up Sprint 3G’s network a la MiFi style, the Sierra Wireless-crafted Overdrive also supports Sprint’s 4G network, giving you and your 4 buddies access over Wi-Fi to blistering fast data while on the move. Sprinkle in GPS, a microSD card slot, and a $99.99 price point with two year agreement and you’ve got yourselves a winner. Check out more information on the Sprint Overdrive in our exclusive 4G Resource Center!
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Apple’s warns iPhone, iPad, and Mac users to update their software now – here’s why
- 3-in-1 wireless charging station for Apple devices is down to $17 at Amazon
- iPhone 13 launch date: Apple just gave us a big hint
- Did someone make a mistake? There’s no way this soundbar should only cost $49.99
- Marvel’s ‘Loki’ series director just addressed a puzzling Avengers mystery