Sony is about to give the world something it desperately needs: Another massive Android phablet. AndroidCentral has spotted a preorder form on the website of retailer Unlocked Mobiles that suggests Sony’s upcoming Xperia Z Ultra smartphone will launch on September 12th. The Xperia Z Ultra is just the latest attempt by smartphone OEMs to up the ante against Samsung to create the world’s largest phablet. The new device will have a massive 6.44-inch display and is also rumored to feature a 2.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, a microSD slot and an 8-megapixel rear camera.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- This stimulus program can get you $25,000, and not enough people are using it
- Huge leak says Samsung’s Galaxy Note is coming back – with a twist
- Crazy Amazon deal slashes a best-selling robot vacuum to just $90
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
September 22nd, 2021
September 20th, 2021