The list of hacked Sony properties continues to grow as Sony Music Brazil finds its website the latest victim in a long line of breaches. The company’s website was the target of a cyberattack on Saturday night and nearly 36 hours later, the site is still offline. Initially, the hackers defaced the site with a single page titled “Hacked The UnderTaker,” which apparently contained nicknames of several people responsible for the attack. More than 12 hours later, the website was finally taken offline. Sony Music Brazil has not commented on the breach and it is unclear if any private data was exposed.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- The iPhone trick in this viral TikTok is being called ‘life-changing’
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- Could Loki be responsible for the most amazing scene in ‘Endgame’?
- iPhone 13 prices might have leaked three months early
- I’m obsessed with this Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of – and it’s only $15 for Prime Day!