4K TV sets are about to get somewhat more affordable. Unnamed sources tell TWICE that both Sony and Samsung are cutting prices on their 55-inch Ultra HD television sets by $1,000 while cutting prices on their 65-inch Ultra HD television sets by $1,500. The 4K TV sets in question still cost between $4,000 and $6,000, of course, so they’ll still be pricey items for many people. All the same, TWICE notes that the coming price cuts along with LG’s plans to release cheaper 4K TVs with fewer features could help make the television sets more of a regular feature in many households.
- Walmart issues urgent recall after 2 people died, so read this now
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year – here’s how much you’d get
- You’ve only got a few more weeks to watch this Ryan Reynolds action movie on Netflix
October 26th, 2021
October 25th, 2021