4K TV sets are about to get somewhat more affordable. Unnamed sources tell TWICE that both Sony and Samsung are cutting prices on their 55-inch Ultra HD television sets by $1,000 while cutting prices on their 65-inch Ultra HD television sets by $1,500. The 4K TV sets in question still cost between $4,000 and $6,000, of course, so they’ll still be pricey items for many people. All the same, TWICE notes that the coming price cuts along with LG’s plans to release cheaper 4K TVs with fewer features could help make the television sets more of a regular feature in many households.
- Urgent meat recall: 234,000 pounds were sold so check your fridge now
- 3 new Netflix series with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores have viewers flipping out
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for Christmas – find out if you get one
- Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what comes next (December 2021)
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s $15 today