Fresh on the heels of launching a client for the iPad, Skype released Skype version 5.3 for Mac on Monday. The update adds support for Apple’s latest OS X Lion operating system as well as HD video chat. Users will now be able to send and receive HD-quality video using their built-in Mac webcams or other HD-capable cameras. Skype says that the feature will work best for those with internet connections that can maintain at least 1.5Mbps upload/download throughput. The software is compatible with with OS X Leopard and later versions of Apple’s PC operating system.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week
- A massive ‘Loki’ spoiler might be hiding in plain sight
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry