The Consumer Electronics Show sees dozens of new television models debut each year, but we’re in for something special this time around. So says Samsung (005930), which has posted a peculiar teaser on its Korean blog. “A true innovation of TV design is coming up with an unprecedented new TV shape and timeless design,” the company wrote in a post that was accompanied by the odd image seen above. No other details were given, but the company’s press conference starts at 5:00 p.m. PST next Monday so we don’t have long to wait for the full reveal.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of