The Consumer Electronics Show sees dozens of new television models debut each year, but we’re in for something special this time around. So says Samsung (005930), which has posted a peculiar teaser on its Korean blog. “A true innovation of TV design is coming up with an unprecedented new TV shape and timeless design,” the company wrote in a post that was accompanied by the odd image seen above. No other details were given, but the company’s press conference starts at 5:00 p.m. PST next Monday so we don’t have long to wait for the full reveal.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Google’s time crystal discovery is so big, we can’t fully comprehend it
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Netflix quietly removed one of the most popular shows ever, and subscribers are freaking out