According to comScore, Samsung is now the number one handset brand in the United States. Having managed to squeeze past Motorola by a fraction of a percent thanks to its 0.7% gain and Motorola’s 1.6% loss from January to February, the two manufacturers now stand a fraction of a percentage apart. Now in the number three spot, LG’s share of the market remained virtually unchanged dropping 0.1%. Of the top 5, RIM made the largest gains at 1.5% while Nokia’s decline accelerated having lost 0.9%. Apple was said to stand in 6th place which with an overall marketshare of 5%.
- Walmart issues urgent recall after 2 people died, so read this now
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Let’s go Brandon songs are dominating iTunes right now, at #1 and #2
- How to add your COVID vaccine card to Apple Wallet on your iPhone
October 26th, 2021
October 25th, 2021