According to comScore, Samsung is now the number one handset brand in the United States. Having managed to squeeze past Motorola by a fraction of a percent thanks to its 0.7% gain and Motorola’s 1.6% loss from January to February, the two manufacturers now stand a fraction of a percentage apart. Now in the number three spot, LG’s share of the market remained virtually unchanged dropping 0.1%. Of the top 5, RIM made the largest gains at 1.5% while Nokia’s decline accelerated having lost 0.9%. Apple was said to stand in 6th place which with an overall marketshare of 5%.
- Urgent meat recall: 234,000 pounds were sold so check your fridge now
- 3 new Netflix series with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores have viewers flipping out
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for Christmas – find out if you get one
- Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what comes next (December 2021)
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s $15 today