The already favorable odds that the Samsung Galaxy S will soon find a home in the US have skyrocketed, as the super sexy smartphone has been awarded certification by the FCC. Sporting the AT&T-friendly 3G bands, the Galaxy S would represent a huge shot in the arm to AT&T’s Android offerings which is currently limited to the Motorola BACKFLIP. And although we can’t tell you with 100% certainty that AT&T is in its future, short of getting a hold of some internal AT&T documents or an official announcement, we’d certainly put a lot of money on this being the case.
- This twisted psychological horror movie is #1 on Netflix today
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme
- Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now
- Stimulus check update: Do this by tomorrow or you’ll miss a $1,100 payment
- Fourth stimulus check: New payments come in 2 weeks for people in this state