Samsung may be gearing up for yet another of its Broadway-style productions to unveil its Galaxy Note III phablet and its first smartwatch. Unnamed sources tell Korean publication Asiae.co.kr that Samsung is planning to launch both new devices on September 4th, which would give them a little time to gain momentum before Apple launches its iPhone 5S and fifth-generation iPad later in the fall. The Galaxy Note III is expected to feature a 5.7-inch full-HD display with a resolution of 1,080 x 1,920-pixels, 3GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel camera, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and improved S Pen support.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Only this group of people would get new $1,400 checks
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- This new Netflix horror thriller rocketed to #1 on the movie chart
- Mark Zuckerberg is about to ruin Facebook for the last group of people who don’t hate it yet
- Sketchy seeds from China in the mail finally explained
October 24th, 2021