You can’t keep a good phablet down. Bloomberg reports that Samsung (005930) head of mobile business J.K. Shin on Wednesday predicted that the company would sell three times as many Galaxy Note II phablets in the first three months of availability compared to the original Galaxy Note. While Shin didn’t give an exact number for the total Note IIs he hoped to sell, we do know that Samsung sold more than 5 million Notes after just six weeks of availability, so it’s safe to project that the company thinks the Note II will sell well more than 15 million units over its first three months.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- See why TikTok is so obsessed with this $20 Amazon find
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- Something unexpected and special is happening to Uranus this week
October 19th, 2021