You can’t keep a good phablet down. Bloomberg reports that Samsung (005930) head of mobile business J.K. Shin on Wednesday predicted that the company would sell three times as many Galaxy Note II phablets in the first three months of availability compared to the original Galaxy Note. While Shin didn’t give an exact number for the total Note IIs he hoped to sell, we do know that Samsung sold more than 5 million Notes after just six weeks of availability, so it’s safe to project that the company thinks the Note II will sell well more than 15 million units over its first three months.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of
September 18th, 2021
September 20th, 2021