Samsung (005930) on Wednesday announced its first Android-powered camera, the Galaxy Camera, at the IFA trade show in Berlin. The device is equipped with a 4.8-inch HD SLCD display along with a 21x zoom lens and a 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor. Even though it’s a camera, the latest Galaxy will feature some serious hardware including a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, 8GB of internal storage, a microSD slot, a 1,650 mAh battery and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Samsung’s Galaxy Camera will come in three different versions — Wi-Fi only, 3G and 4G — and it will be available in the fourth quarter this year.
- Walmart issues urgent recall after 2 people died, so read this now
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year – here’s how much you’d get
- You’ve only got a few more weeks to watch this Ryan Reynolds action movie on Netflix
October 26th, 2021
October 25th, 2021