Samsung (005930) on Wednesday announced its first Android-powered camera, the Galaxy Camera, at the IFA trade show in Berlin. The device is equipped with a 4.8-inch HD SLCD display along with a 21x zoom lens and a 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor. Even though it’s a camera, the latest Galaxy will feature some serious hardware including a 1.4GHz quad-core processor, 8GB of internal storage, a microSD slot, a 1,650 mAh battery and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Samsung’s Galaxy Camera will come in three different versions — Wi-Fi only, 3G and 4G — and it will be available in the fourth quarter this year.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- The new season of this raunchy hit Netflix show has everyone talking
- iPhone 13 review roundup: Best phones ever, but not everyone should upgrade
- Apple iPhone iOS 15 update: ‘Advanced Fraud Protection’ for Apple Card
September 20th, 2021