Samsung will not buy HP’s computer business, the company confirmed on Wednesday.”The recent rumors that Samsung Electronics will be taking over Hewlett-Packard Co.’s personal computer business are not true,” Samsung said in a brief note on its official global blog. “We hope this clarifies any confusion that may have occurred.” Reports surfaced on Tuesday that suggested the South Korea-based tech giant was interested in purchasing HP’s PC unit in an effort to shoot past Dell and become the world’s largest PC manufacturer. HP confirmed last week that it may spin off its PC division.
- Fourth stimulus check: New payments come in 2 weeks for people in this state
- This nerve-shredding Netflix horror movie is finding new life ahead of Halloween
- Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now
- Stimulus check update: Do this by tomorrow or you’ll miss a $1,100 payment
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme