Rumor mongering website DigiTimes is reporting that Google and its initial manufacturing partner Inventec could begin shipping Chrome OS netbook as early as this month. The report also details the manufacturers Acer and HP will be releasing their Chrome OS offerings in December. “The Google Chrome notebook will feature an ARM-based platform and will not be selling through retail channels,” reports DigiTimes. The Taiwanese site has an extremely mixed record when it comes to product prognostications and predictions. Hit the read link to check out the original article.
- Your biggest stimulus payment ever is coming soon – and you might not even know about it
- New $3,000+ stimulus payments are coming – here’s when you’ll start getting yours
- 10 million Americans got overcharged by the IRS, and you might be one of them
- Major leak might reveal how the first X-Men mutant joins Marvel’s MCU
- Rumor says Apple’s iPhone 13 will come in this exciting new color