Roku announced this morning that it would be adding Amazon Video On Demand to its portfolio of available online video content, bringing the grand total up to two. Roku owners will be able to rent or purchase movies and televisions shows from Amazon’s 40,000-title-strong Video On Demand service after an update that will be rolled out over the course of the next week to enable this service on all Roku boxes. With Netflix as the cornerstone, Amazon content as a supplement and YouTube supposedly on the way, the $99 Roku box keeps looking better and better.
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – here’s who gets one
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- If you take this popular prescription medicine, stop immediately and read this
- Do you have this milk in your fridge? Throw it out right now
- Unreleased MacBook Pro details were just leaked by Apple itself
September 25th, 2021