RIM acknowledged that many its users have reported delayed message deliveries on Wednesday, although it remains unclear what the culprit might be. “We’re getting reports that some users are experiencing delays,” RIM said on its official Twitter account. “We’re investigating and will update you ASAP.” A BlackBerry outage affected millions worldwide for several days during October. The downtime resulted in a class-action lawsuit and could cost RIM an estimated $100 million.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- An extra stimulus check payment is coming from an unexpected place
- White House: Empty shelves aren’t a supply chain crisis – it’s a ‘high-class problem’
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
October 18th, 2021
October 20th, 2021