Hold on to your seats boys and girls, Research In Motion in partnership with AT&T are about to come out swinging. We have just received an invitation to an “exclusive BlackBerry event” taking place August 3rd in NYC. RIM isn’t coming out and saying it, but let’s not beat around the bush here… this is to announce the much-talked about BlackBerry 9800 touchscreen slider with BlackBerry OS 6. With the iPhone 4 and Android madness not slowing down anytime soon, it’s great to see BlackBerry get back in the ring. Let’s just hope they throw some knock out punches in this round.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ creator Dan Levy just signed a huge deal with Netflix
- Amazon’s best cooling blanket is only $30 despite 12,000 5-star reviews
- You might have access to an extra $1,000 stimulus check if you live in this state
- This is the only iPhone 13 hands-on video on the entire internet right now
- This twisted new Netflix original series is leaving viewers utterly speechless