Anyone looking to surf the web on their iPhone without running the risk of being snooped on by the National Security Agency may want to check out a browser created by web developer Mike Tigas. As Business Insider reports, Tigas’s Onion Browser connects your iPhone or iPad to the Tor network that uses multi-level encryption to send your traffic through several different servers before sending it through to your device and thus keeps you completely anonymous on the web. The browser costs $0.99 and is available on Apple’s App Store, although the app apparently won’t work if you’re living in China, Iran or France.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- If you bought this soup at Costco, there’s an FDA recall so throw it out
- This is how desperate retailers are getting because of the supply chain crisis
- Surprise stimulus checks are coming in 14 states – see if you get one
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
October 22nd, 2021