President Obama is about to start his speech on proposed policy reform that will impact NSA spying programs, namely programs that currently see the NSA collect and store data on phone calls made and received by U.S. citizens and foreigners. The speech is scheduled to start at 11:00 a.m. EST, 8:00 a.m. PST — watch it live in the player embedded below!
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Walmart issues urgent recall after 2 people died, so read this now
- If you have these pork or beef products, there’s a recall so throw them out
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Biden wants stimulus checks to keep coming next year – here’s how much you’d get
- You’ve only got a few more weeks to watch this Ryan Reynolds action movie on Netflix