President Obama is about to start his speech on proposed policy reform that will impact NSA spying programs, namely programs that currently see the NSA collect and store data on phone calls made and received by U.S. citizens and foreigners. The speech is scheduled to start at 11:00 a.m. EST, 8:00 a.m. PST — watch it live in the player embedded below!
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Urgent meat recall: 234,000 pounds were sold so check your fridge now
- 3 new Netflix series with 100% Rotten Tomatoes scores have viewers flipping out
- Fourth stimulus check is coming for Christmas – find out if you get one
- Where’s my stimulus check? Everything you need to know, and what comes next (December 2021)
- I’m obsessed with an Amazon gadget you’ve never heard of, and it’s $15 today