During Microsoft’s Windows Phone Mango press conference in New York today, the company confirmed that Nokia’s first Windows Phone devices will run the newest Mango operating system when they’re released. That suggests that the phones could land as soon as this fall, when Mango makes its debut. Microsoft also confirmed that it already has Nokia prototype devices running in its labs today. Other new partners include Fujitsu, Acer, and ZTE, and Microsoft said that we can expect new Windows Phones from Samsung, HTC, and LG as well.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- The new season of this raunchy hit Netflix show has everyone talking
- Amazon’s Belkin power strip blowout has prices starting at $8
September 20th, 2021