Nokia recently began sending out invites to an event in London taking place next Tuesday, April 12th. We’re not sure what Nokia is going to announce — possibly the latest Symbian update, we’d imagine — though it’s entirely possible this could involve some hardware as well. What we do know is that Nokia is holding its event on the same day that HTC is holding an event in London, and that definitely didn’t end well for Nokia two years ago.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- Thieves can use AirTags to track and steal your car from your driveway
- Actual 3D-printed steaks are now being served in restaurants – here’s where
- Scientists found a bizarre underwater world and the video is mesmerizing
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- New frozen veggie recall issued because people are breaking their teeth – see if you have any