Nokia recently began sending out invites to an event in London taking place next Tuesday, April 12th. We’re not sure what Nokia is going to announce — possibly the latest Symbian update, we’d imagine — though it’s entirely possible this could involve some hardware as well. What we do know is that Nokia is holding its event on the same day that HTC is holding an event in London, and that definitely didn’t end well for Nokia two years ago.
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- See why TikTok is so obsessed with this $20 Amazon find
- Fourth stimulus check update: Try these 5 programs to get payments now