Good news for all those out there who are die-hard Nintendo fans. At a planned media event, the company officially announced its U.S. intentions for its 3DS portable gaming set. Launching on March 27th, the handset will have the same form-factor as the DSi and will be backwards compatible with both DS and DSi games. Nintendo noted that over thirty 3DS specific gaming titles will be available upon or shortly after device launch. The device will be available in “aqua blue” or “cosmo black” and will be priced at $249.99.
- 10 hidden deals only Amazon Prime members can get
- 2 urgent recalls that parents with babies need to know about
- Meet the $28 gadget that helps you cook perfect steak every time
- New scientific paper claims octopuses are actually aliens from outer space
- This Spider-Man 4 leak will have Marvel fans flipping out