Good news for all those out there who are die-hard Nintendo fans. At a planned media event, the company officially announced its U.S. intentions for its 3DS portable gaming set. Launching on March 27th, the handset will have the same form-factor as the DSi and will be backwards compatible with both DS and DSi games. Nintendo noted that over thirty 3DS specific gaming titles will be available upon or shortly after device launch. The device will be available in “aqua blue” or “cosmo black” and will be priced at $249.99.
- Your biggest stimulus payment ever is coming soon – and you might not even know about it
- New $3,000+ stimulus payments are coming – here’s when you’ll start getting yours
- 10 million Americans got overcharged by the IRS, and you might be one of them
- Major leak might reveal how the first X-Men mutant joins Marvel’s MCU
- Rumor says Apple’s iPhone 13 will come in this exciting new color