Google’s new Nexus 7 may have the best display of any small tablet but it’s showing some deficiencies in other areas. PhoneArena reports that several early adopters of the new Nexus 7 have complained about the tablet’s GPS performance and have said that it will shut down after being online for as little as two minutes. From there, users say they have to reboot the tablet to get the GPS to work again, although there is still no guarantee that this tactic will work. PhoneArena says that Google is aware of the problem and is apparently working on a fix, although there’s no timeline for when it will be released.
- Fourth stimulus check update: Deadline approaching for $1,400 payment
- New stimulus checks over $1,000 are coming – find out if you get one
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- A huge asteroid stronger than a nuclear bomb is headed our way this month
- This Fantastic Four cast leak is probably fake, but it would be so amazing
November 29th, 2021
December 1st, 2021