Interested in the next generation Motorola Android device to hit AT&T and Verizon? One of our Motorola sources just shot us over some information. The Tegra 2 phone is called (internally) Olympus… and is hitting AT&T in January. It’s “very fast, and the new screen is beautiful.” As far as Verizon’s handset, it is code-named “Etna” and is will be powered by a Tegra 2 as well, but should launch in February or March and be 100% LTE-compatible
Jonathan Geller is the founder of Boy Genius Report, now known as BGR, and one of the biggest tech & mobile destinations in the world.
BGR was acquired by leading digital media company PMC in April 2010 and Jonathan is President and Editor-in-chief of BGR Media, LLC. Jonathan was named to Forbes' coveted 30 under 30 list in 2016, and frequently appears as a commentator on news channels such as CNBC, Fox News, ABC News and Bloomberg.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- 5 Amazon home decor finds under $25 that shoppers are obsessed with
- If you get this Amazon scam email, you should delete it right away
- An extra stimulus check payment is coming from an unexpected place