Engadget has found what appears to be a diagram of the Motorola Photon Q LTE listed as approved on the Federal Communications Commission’s website. As Engadget notes, the purported Photon Q will run on LTE Band 25, which just happens to be the band that Sprint will use for its LTE network when it finally launches later this month. For those who need a refresher, the Photon Q is a QWERTY Android slider in the mold of Motorola’s DROID series that features a 4.3-inch display screen.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Amazon is blowing out Tessan power strips for one day only
September 21st, 2021
September 20th, 2021