Earlier this morning, blog Droid-Life posted images of the Motorola DROID 2 World Edition. The pictures were, to be blunt, not all that interesting; the device looks nearly identical to the DROID 2 currently shipping. What is most interesting, however, is the fact that benchmarks from the DROID 2 WE indicate that the unit’s processor is clocked at 1.2 GHz. For those of you keeping score at home: that’s a full 200 megahertz higher than the model currently shipping. Pretty sultry stuff from the DROID 2. What do you think?
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- The new season of this raunchy hit Netflix show has everyone talking
- Amazon’s Belkin power strip blowout has prices starting at $8
September 20th, 2021