Earlier this morning, blog Droid-Life posted images of the Motorola DROID 2 World Edition. The pictures were, to be blunt, not all that interesting; the device looks nearly identical to the DROID 2 currently shipping. What is most interesting, however, is the fact that benchmarks from the DROID 2 WE indicate that the unit’s processor is clocked at 1.2 GHz. For those of you keeping score at home: that’s a full 200 megahertz higher than the model currently shipping. Pretty sultry stuff from the DROID 2. What do you think?
- Marvel’s new Black Panther actor might have been revealed
- Amazon’s giving away $15 credits, but this is your last chance to get one
- All these Netflix movies and shows are leaving in August, so it’s your last chance to stream them
- Amazon coupon slashes our favorite self-emptying robot vacuum to its lowest price ever
- Are $2,000 monthly stimulus checks really going to happen? Here’s what you need to know