Have a hankering for that old-fashioned frequency modulation (FM) radio? A member of the XDA forums has successfully ported several Motorola DROID X files over to the DROID 2 allowing the FM radio application to function on the QWERTY-slider handset. All that is required is a rooted DROID 2 and a fair amount of patience. Hit the read link to view the full instructions sheet.
- You’re about to get new $3,600 stimulus payments – and they might keep coming every year
- Strawberry Moon: How to watch the last supermoon of 2021 this week
- A massive ‘Loki’ spoiler might be hiding in plain sight
- This new Windows 11 feature is already making people so angry
- This mind-bending new Netflix original series is your next obsession