Microsoft (MSFT) CEO Steve Ballmer said Monday that the first Windows Phone 8 devices would go on sale in Europe this coming weekend and would continue to “roll out through the world in November.” Nokia’s (NOK) Lumia 810 and HTC’s (2498) Windows Phone 8X will launch by November 14th on T-Mobile, while the Lumia 820, Lumia 920 and 8X will all be available on AT&T (T) sometime in November. Verizon (VZ), meanwhile, will have three Windows Phone 8 devices: the Samsung (005930) Ativ Odyssey, the HTC Windows Phone 8X and the Nokia Lumia 822.
- This mind-bending thriller on Netflix just rocketed to #1 on the charts
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – find out how much you’ll get
- We can’t stop staring at Apple’s stunning leaked iPhone 13 design in this YouTube video
- Southwest Airlines cancels hundreds of flights for the third day in a row
- Everything new coming to Amazon Prime Video in July 2021