We just elbowed our way through crowds, crawled on the ground under legs and ducked beneath cameras to bring you a look at the insanity that is Apple’s Grand Central Terminal Apple Store (grand) opening. The line to get in was wrapped deep inside and around the corridors of Grand Central Station, and there were hundreds of people gathered around the steps of the East Balcony entrance as well. Those who are smart enough to steer clear of the bedlam should be sure to check out our photo gallery below, and stay tuned for more pictures once if we can manage to fight our way inside.
- This twisted psychological horror movie is #1 on Netflix today
- ‘Let’s go Brandon’ – #1 hip-hop song on iTunes inspired by Joe Biden meme
- Popular Nestle snacks were just recalled, so throw them out now
- This nerve-shredding Netflix horror movie is finding new life ahead of Halloween
- Fourth stimulus check: New payments come in 2 weeks for people in this state