LG (066570) on Wednesday confirmed the much-rumored Optimus G Pro smartphone. The company revealed that the handset, which looks awfully similar to Samsung’s (005930) Galaxy Note II, will be equipped with a 5.5-inch full HD 1080p display and a quad-core processor. LG also highlighted the use of curved class on the phone, which it said gives the handset a “2.5D” effect. Earlier rumors suggested that the device may also include a 3,140 mAh battery, 2GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity, 32GB of internal storage, a microSD card and a 13-megapixel rear camera. LG said that the Optimus G Pro is will launch in some markets by the end of February.
- If you value your privacy, you might want to delete this Google app from your iPhone
- Apple is making a big change to Apple TV+ free trials starting in July
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen
- Aside from stimulus checks, your state may owe you hundreds of dollars – how to find out
- If you feed this dog food to your pet, stop immediately