LG (066570) and Japanese carrier partner NTT DoCoMo have joined to unveil the Optimus G Pro, a followup to the popular Optimus G smartphone that debuted last year. The Optimus G Pro features a 5-inch display with full-HD 1080p resolution and a pixel density of 440 ppi versus 312 ppi in the original Optimus G. The phone also sports a 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon Pro chipset, 2GB of RAM, a 3,000 mAh battery and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The Optimus G Pro will debut in Japan this coming April, but global launch plans have not been announced.
- We have some bad news about the $3,600 stimulus payments you’re about to start getting
- Siri’s new iPhone voices sound so much better – here’s how to enable them
- 10 Amazon finds under $30 each that people are obsessed with right now
- Researchers just proved stress turns hair grey – and they found an antidote
- AirPods Max just hit a new all-time low at Amazon (cheaper than Prime Day!)