Lenovo and Intel took the stage at the Consumer Electronics Show on Tuesday to announce the world’s first Intel-based smartphone, the Lenovo K800. The device features a 4.5-inch HD 720p display and is heading first to China’s Unicom network during the second quarter of this year. Additionally, the K800 sports a 1.6GHz Intel processor and an 8-megapixel rear camera. Lenovo hasn’t announced when or even if the device will be available stateside.
- USDA issues urgent meat recall, so throw it away if you have any
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- See why TikTok is so obsessed with this $20 Amazon find
- Stimulus check update: Some people might get $500 payments for the next 3 years
- Urgent FDA blood pressure medicine recall – do you take these meds?
October 19th, 2021