The day is still young, but Apple on Friday confirmed that its new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are already breaking records. In a statement to Re/Code, the company confirmed that its new iPhones beat the company’s previous overnight preorder record. “Response to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has been incredible with a record number of preorders overnight,” the company said in a remarkably brief statement. What kind of sales numbers can we expect? Unfortunately, we’ll all have to wait until Monday, September 22nd to find out.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- This mind-bending thriller on Netflix just rocketed to #1 on the charts
- We can’t stop staring at Apple’s stunning leaked iPhone 13 design in this YouTube video
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – find out how much you’ll get
- Southwest Airlines cancels hundreds of flights for the third day in a row
- Everything new coming to Amazon Prime Video in July 2021