On Friday, the Chronic Dev Team and iPhone Dev Team joined forces and released “Absinthe A5,” an untethered jailbreak solution for the iPhone 4S and iPad 2. The two groups released the download figures on Monday and revealed that almost 1 million people jailbroke their devices during Absinthe’s first three days of availability. Using Cydia, the alternative App Store that comes with the exploit, the team was able to track the exact number of downloads. Specifically, the jailbreak was performed on 491,325 iPhone 4S handsets, 308,967 iPad 2 tablets and 152,940 iPad 2s that had been previously jailbroken on iOS 4.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- Huge leak says Samsung’s Galaxy Note is coming back – with a twist
- Sinister Six villains from ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ revealed in new leak
- This stimulus program can get you $25,000, and not enough people are using it
- Netflix just announced its biggest acquisition of all time
September 21st, 2021
September 22nd, 2021