In line with previous device launches, Apple’s (AAPL) new iPad mini tablet is rumored to be slated to launch on November 2nd. The date comes from 9to5Mac’s Twitter account, though the site notes that it has “heard whispers” and nothing is confirmed for the time being. Apple has historically launched devices on a Friday one week after they are announced, and November 2nd falls in line with that trend. Apple’s iPad mini will be unveiled during a press conference on October 23rd and is expected to feature a 7.85-inch display, a thin aluminum case and a starting price of either $249 or $299.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Google just added Apple’s best iMessage feature to Android’s messaging app
- If you drive a car from this popular brand, your personal data might’ve been stolen
- These early Prime Day deals have prices so low, it’s like Amazon made a mistake
- Southwest Airlines cancels hundreds of flights for the third day in a row
- If you value your privacy, you might want to delete this Google app from your iPhone