Chinese handset maker Huawei has officially announced its IDEOS X5 handset aimed at quelling the needs of “busy professionals.” The device, which will run the Android 2.2 operating system, boasts a 3.8-inch capacitive touchscreen display, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and 720p video recording, 4GB of built-in memory, and a micro-SD expansions slot. The device will launch in Singapore, Hong Kong, and New Zealand this month with additional countries — including the U.S. — to follow.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- iPhone 13 review roundup: Best phones ever, but not everyone should upgrade
- The new season of this raunchy hit Netflix show has everyone talking
- Apple iPhone iOS 15 update: ‘Advanced Fraud Protection’ for Apple Card
September 20th, 2021