HTC (2498) and Verizon Wireless (VZ) just sent out media invitations for a product launch slated for November 13th in New York City. The two companies are widely expected to reveal the HTC Droid DNA that BGR exclusively reported in April. The Droid DNA is rumored to have a 5-inch 1080p resolution display, 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage (expandable via microSD), NFC, LTE and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Leaked shots of the device reveal a black and red finish.
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- This stimulus program can get you $25,000, and not enough people are using it
- Huge leak says Samsung’s Galaxy Note is coming back – with a twist
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- Crazy Amazon deal slashes a best-selling robot vacuum to just $90
September 22nd, 2021
September 20th, 2021