We’re getting very close to the launch of HTC’s One sequel and now we’ve gotten our second solid report detailing the new device’s specifications. @evleaks claims that the new flagship phone, which is codenamed the HTC M8, has preliminary specs that include a Snapdragon MSM8974 2.3GHz processor, a 5-inch 1080p display, 2GB RAM, an UltraPixel rear-facing camera, a 2.1MP front-facing camera, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac connectivity, and Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6.0. This new report matches an earlier benchmark released last year that purportedly showed the M8’s specs so these do seem to be the genuine article.
- FDA blood pressure medicine recall: Call your doctor if you take these meds
- This twisted new Netflix original finally ended Squid Game’s run at #1
- Let’s go, Brandon: The backstory of this Joe Biden meme that’s all over the Internet
- Tom Holland is finally talking about the big ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ spoiler
- AirPods 3 price, release date, and features announced