Now that we have plenty of photographic evidence to prove the existence of the HTC One Max phablet, the next piece of the puzzle is the supersized smartphone’s release date. According to one ePrice user, the HTC Max One might be revealed around October 17th, well over a month after the cell phone unveiling extravaganza that was IFA 2013. The same user also says that the phone will carry a 23,900 NTD ($809 USD) price tag. The rumored specs for the phone include a 5.9-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, a 1.7GHz quad-core processor, a 5-megapixel camera, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Jacob started covering video games and technology in college as a hobby, but it quickly became clear to him that this was what he wanted to do for a living. He currently resides in New York writing for BGR. His previously published work can be found on TechHive, VentureBeat and Game Rant.
- New stimulus checks are coming in less than a month – here’s who gets one
- Your fourth stimulus check is going out right now if you live in this state
- If you take this popular prescription medicine, stop immediately and read this
- Do you have this milk in your fridge? Throw it out right now
- Unreleased MacBook Pro details were just leaked by Apple itself