Apple Pay is the future. You can fight it all you want, but as we have discussed several times here on BGR in the past, services like Apple Pay will be the primary means of transactions in the United States at some point in the future. It will be a while until they truly proliferate, as we said when covering a cool new smart card called Coin, but these services will proliferate.
As fantastic a job as Apple did making its mobile payment solution as easy as possible to use, there are still some things that won’t be obvious to every iPhone owner out there. But don’t worry — we’ve found the most comprehensive guide on the planet to using Apple Pay, and it has everything you need to know.
iMore is a blog that covers just about everything there is to cover when it comes to Apple, and the site’s editor Rene Ritchie recently put together a massive guide that contains everything there is to know to use Apple Pay.
Here are all of the sections included in the guide:
- What you need and where you can use Apple Pay
- How to quickly link your iTunes credit or debit card to Apple Pay
- How to add additional credit or debit cards to Apple Pay
- How to change your default credit or debit card for Apple Pay
- How to manage your billing and shipping information for Apple Pay
- How to view your recent transactions with Apple Pay
- How to return a purchase in-store with Apple Pay
- How to remove a credit or debit card from Apple Pay
- How to remotely remove your payment cards from Apple Pay
Are you a new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus owner looking to try Apple Pay for the first time? Definitely follow the link below in our source section and check out iMore’s guide before you venture out.