This is it, boys and girls… the biggest smartphone of the year is about to be unveiled. Apple on Thursday sent out invitations to a special press conference that will be held on September 9th. Needless to say, at least one next-generation iPhone — the iPhone 6 — is expected to debut. Another recent report claimed that we’ll also see Apple’s first wearable device revealed during the event. Of course, nothing is confirmed until Apple executives hop on stage, so stay tuned to BGR for full coverage of everything that’s announced during the press conference.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- Oops! Prime Day’s best-selling smart home gadget is still down to $17
- Amazon just revealed its official list of Prime Day 2021 best-sellers
- iPhone 13 isn’t even out yet and Apple fans are already complaining about the weirdest thing
- Samsung might be working on a phone unlike anything else in the world
- ‘Loki’ episode 3 features a huge revelation that you probably missed