Google has reportedly closed a deal to acquire natural language processing startup Wavii for more than $30 million, according to TechCrunch. Both Apple and Google were said to be interested in the company, however Google made the more appealing offer and Wavii’s 25-person team will now join Google’s Knowledge Graph division in Mountain View. Apple was reportedly looking to integrate Wavii’s natural summarization algorithms and aggregation technology into its Siri division.
- Serious recall issued for 19 delicious desserts – throw them out now
- New stimulus checks over $1,000 are coming – find out if you get one
- Apple Watch Series 7 and SE start at $219 in this Cyber Week blowout
- iPhone trick unlocks a hidden emoji avalanche that is blowing TikTok’s mind
- Gorgeous iPhone wallpapers give your phone a magical look
November 29th, 2021
November 30th, 2021