Google’s Glass project is one of the more intriguing products the company is currently working on — at least, among the few projects Google has revealed to the public. Google Glass is eyewear with a heads up display that connects to the wearer’s smartphone and displays information in the user’s line of sight. We all get the basic idea and we’ve seen some great demo videos, but how exactly does Google’s Glass accessory work? Graphic designer Martin Missfeldt recently put together a terrific infographic that explains the exciting accessory, and the full graphic follows below.
Zach Epstein has worked in and around ICT for more than 15 years, first in marketing and business development with two private telcos, then as a writer and editor covering business news, consumer electronics and telecommunications. Zach’s work has been quoted by countless top news publications in the US and around the world. He was also recently named one of the world's top-10 “power mobile influencers” by Forbes, as well as one of Inc. Magazine's top-30 Internet of Things experts.
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- Elon Musk just took a swipe at President Biden after successful SpaceX landing
- You might have access to an extra $1,000 stimulus check if you live in this state