Google (GOOG) over the weekend revealed that 90% of Kansas City neighborhoods have qualified to receive Google Fiber connectivity. In an official company blog post, Google Access general manager Kevin Lo said that “at least 180 out of 202” neighborhoods have signed up enough of their residents to receive fiber connectivity sometime in the future. Google says that it’s still determining which neighborhoods will get their fiber connections first and that it expects to have a schedule finalized by this Thursday.
- We have some bad news about the $3,600 stimulus payments you’re about to start getting
- Siri’s new iPhone voices sound so much better – here’s how to enable them
- 10 Amazon finds under $30 each that people are obsessed with right now
- ‘Loki’ episode 3 features a huge revelation that you probably missed
- AirPods Max just hit a new all-time low at Amazon (cheaper than Prime Day!)